01 March, 2011

Kids Bullyproof

As I said previously, my kids and I have been practicing the Gracie Bullyproof games and lessons. At the same time, they've also been in a kids wrestling program (K through 2nd grade) at the local wrestling club. It's been a lot of fun.

Here are some videos of some recent lessons. FYI - For some reason the video dimension seems cut off a bit. If you double click to a whole screen, you will be able to see the full dimensions.

Trap and roll escape drill.







We also do some other games - practicing takedowns, balance games, and some Bullyproof fights.






No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Attention Deficit Dad with as many interests as days in the year. You can't hold me back and you can only hope to contain me!
There was an error in this gadget